Strathbogie Shire has a strong creative sector, with many creative individuals and groups calling our region home.
To foster this, Council appointed an Arts and Culture Officer in 2021. The role was created to facilitate connections between community members, funding programs and tourism stakeholders, as well as identifying opportunities to promote arts and culture initiatives within our region.
Council’s Arts & Culture Officer plays a vital role in enhancing what our community already offers in this space and developing a platform for creatives and cultural groups to engage effectively with each other and the broader community.
Do you value Arts and Culture in your local community and wish to see more opportunities in the Strathbogie Shire? We’d love to hear from you so that we can better support your creative / cultural practices and support what you would like to see within our region. Please visit our Arts & Culture Connections page to share what inspires, delights and engages your senses in the Arts and Culture space.
- Arts and Culture Connections – Share Strathbogie
- Grant Guru is a multi-local government agency initiative between Strathbogie, Shepparton and Moira shires to connect community to grants easily and assist with education concerning grant submission processes.
- Creative Victoria aims to make sure all Victorians can enjoy, participate in and benefit from a rich arts and cultural environment
- Regional Arts Victoria manages the Australian Government’s Regional Arts Fund Program in Victoria, supporting sustainable cultural development in regional and remote Australia.
- Arts Access Victoria (AAV) is the state’s peak body for arts and disability. As a disability-led arts organisation, AAV is at the forefront of innovative disability arts practice, access and inclusion. We aim to achieve cultural equity for Deaf and Disabled Victorians.
- Action Groups
- Arts and Culture
- Families and Children
- Grants and Funding
- Pets and Livestock