Complete the corresponding forms below and return them to Council’s Customer Service Team.

All residential properties receiving or applying for a kerbside garbage collection service must also receive at least one kerbside organics collection service and one kerbside recycling collection service. Bins will only be delivered to properties where Council has received a final Occupancy Permit.

Cancellation of Services

Collection services to properties located outside of township areas can be cancelled by completing one of the Cancel Your Bins forms below. Council will consider each request and advise applicants of the outcome. If you wish to cancel your bin service, all three bins will be cancelled. Services to properties within township areas cannot be cancelled.

Stolen or Damaged Bins

While bins provided with these services remain the property of Council, residents are responsible for the care and maintenance of their bins. However, if your bin is stolen or damaged when placed out for collection, complete either a Replace Stolen Bin Form or a Repairs/Replacement to Damaged Bin Form and return it to Council to have your bin repaired/replaced.