There are seven voting locations in Strathbogie Shire to attend this Saturday 26th November, 2022 as follows:
- Avenel Primary School, 40 Anderson Street, Avenel VIC 3664 | open 8am-6pm
- Nagambie Senior Citizens Hall, 358-360 High Street, Nagambie VIC 3608 | open 8am–6pm
- Ruffy Public Hall, 3 Nolans Road, Ruffy VIC 3666 | open 8am-6pm
- Strathbogie Memorial Hall, 29 Main Street, Strathbogie VIC 3666 | open 8am-6pm
- Longwood Community Centre, 2a Down Street, Longwood VIC 3665 | open 8am-6pm
- Euroa Civic Hall, 1b Bury Street, Euroa VIC 3666 | open 8am-6pm
- Violet Town Community Complex, 35 Cowslip Street, Violet Town VIC 3669 | open 8am-6pm
There are other locations to vote for the Seat of Euroa outside of Strathbogie Shire, and these can be found by clicking here and typing your location in.
Early voting opened at 9am on Monday 14 November for the Euroa District at:
|Euroa District early voting centre||61 Fawckner Drive Benalla 3672||AWA|
|Euroa District early voting centre||27 Anzac Avenue (enter via Madeline Street) Seymour 3660||AWA|
LNWA – Limited to no wheelchair access. AWA – Assisted wheelchair access. IWA – Independent wheelchair access.
For more information about voting in the Euroa District electorate, visit https://www.vec.vic.gov.au/electoral-boundaries/state-districts/euroa-district