The breakfast will include an introduction to business and farming sector opportunities and an understanding of employment options including, access to potential employers, and being job ready.
It will also look at potential employers, support services and groups and training opportunities.
Guest speakers include:
- Ros Gall, Associate Dean in Teaching and Learning, Campus Director, University of Melbourne, Dookie Campus
- Lachlan Cooke, Euroa Secondary College, VET teacher
- Karen Brisbane, Project Officer, DEWLP
- Robyn Richards, 4Upskilling
- GMLLEN, GoTafe, Learn Local, Uniting, At Work Australia, CVGT, L2P and other members of the Strathbogie Youth Network will have information tables and can answer questions and connect with potential employers and job seekers
- Where: Seven Creeks Park, Kirkland Ave, Euroa, near the Traveller’s Rest Area. If weather conditions are poor, the event will move to the Euroa Community Cinema, Bury St, Euroa.
- When: Thursday December 1, 2022 | 7.30-9.30am
- Bookings: email@example.com
Rotary will be catering for the event and there will also be a coffee van on-site.
Businesspeople, farmers, tradespeople, and those interested in the future, are invited. Register your attendance for catering. To book or for more information, contact Fiona.Townsend@education.vic.gov.au or Annette.firstname.lastname@example.org