Strathbogie Shire Council

Tel 24/7: 1800 065 993

Recreation Vehicles

Recreational vehicle: includes mini-bikes, trail bikes, motor bikes, motor cars, motorised scooters and go-karts used for recreational purposes but does not include motorised vehicles being used for farming purposes.

Under clause 17 of Community Local Law No. 6 a permit is required to operate a recreational vehicle on any land in the shire. 

The rule does not apply to a person with physical disability using a motorised wheelchair or other form of motorised aid for access to goods and services. 

To apply for a permit, complete the application for a permit to operate a recreational vehicle and return with payment to Council, 109A Binney St or PO Box 177 Euroa 3666.  Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing of your application.

Featured Links

Top of Page