Strathbogie Shire Council

Tel 24/7: 1800 065 993

Temporary Food Stalls

To register or notify Council or your temporary and mobile food premises and water transport vehicles please visit the state wide online registration system Streatrader.






If you are a community group or not-for-profit body wanting to raise funds by selling food in Victoria, you need to:

  • Watch a short video to understand what you need to do
  • Use a simple online tool to identify the right food safety procedures and obligations for your event

To see the video and online tool go to:



Featured Links

Top of Page